Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by World Newspaper Congress, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your wanindia2009.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and World Newspaper Congress may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause World Newspaper Congress liability. You must immediately notify World Newspaper Congress of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. World Newspaper Congress will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by World Newspaper Congress or otherwise.
By submitting Content to World Newspaper Congress for inclusion on your Website, you grant World Newspaper Congress a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, World Newspaper Congress will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, World Newspaper Congress has the right (though not the obligation) to, in World Newspaper Congress's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in World Newspaper Congress's reasonable opinion, violates any World Newspaper Congress policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in World Newspaper Congress's sole discretion. World Newspaper Congress will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay World Newspaper Congress the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify World Newspaper Congress before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to World Newspaper Congress in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay World Newspaper Congress the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. World Newspaper Congress reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to World Newspaper Congress.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by World Newspaper Congress to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free wanindia2009.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with World Newspaper Congress standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. World Newspaper Congress has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, World Newspaper Congress does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. World Newspaper Congress disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which wanindia2009.com links, and that link to wanindia2009.com. World Newspaper Congress does not have any control over those non-World Newspaper Congress websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-World Newspaper Congress website or webpage, World Newspaper Congress does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. World Newspaper Congress disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-World Newspaper Congress websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As World Newspaper Congress asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by wanindia2009.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify World Newspaper Congress in accordance with World Newspaper Congress's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. World Newspaper Congress will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. World Newspaper Congress will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of World Newspaper Congress or others. In the case of such termination, World Newspaper Congress will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to World Newspaper Congress.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from World Newspaper Congress to you any World Newspaper Congress or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with World Newspaper Congress. World Newspaper Congress, wanindia2009.com, the wanindia2009.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with wanindia2009.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of World Newspaper Congress or World Newspaper Congress's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any World Newspaper Congress or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. World Newspaper Congress reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. World Newspaper Congress reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at wanindia2009.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. World Newspaper Congress reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. World Newspaper Congress may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. World Newspaper Congress may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your wanindia2009.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by World Newspaper Congress if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from World Newspaper Congress's notice to you thereof; provided that, World Newspaper Congress can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". World Newspaper Congress and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither World Newspaper Congress nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will World Newspaper Congress, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to World Newspaper Congress under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. World Newspaper Congress shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless World Newspaper Congress, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between World Newspaper Congress and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of World Newspaper Congress, or by the posting by World Newspaper Congress of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the New York, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New York, NY. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in New York, NY, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; World Newspaper Congress may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Important Instructions regarding the Pre & Post Congress Tours –
1. All tours are handled by ICE – Integrated Conference & Event Management, a division of the Indian joint-venture company of TUI Travel PLC. Please book your tours directly with them – e-mail: email@example.com,
2. To accommodate various tastes & budgets, ICE has offered two categories of hotels for each tour – Luxury Hotels & Deluxe Hotels.
3. Please note that tours will operate if minimum 15 persons choose to participate in that particular tour & hotel category and deposit advance before the last date for booking.
4. The last date for booking is one month prior to the start date.
5. Tours having inadequate confirmed bookings may be cancelled after the last date and the advance collected will be refunded in full or adjusted against any other tour or travel services that the delegates may choose to buy from ICE.
6. Tours are available on first-come-first-served basis.
7. Limited seats in economy class & Business class (wherever available) have been reserved on the flights shown in the itinerary.
8. Limited rooms have been booked at the hotels chosen in the itinerary.
9. In case of more bookings, all possible efforts will be made to accommodate additional bookings.
10. The airfares and the timings are subject to change.
11. ICE reserves the right to cancel a tour without prior notice due to any unforeseen circumstances or in the best interest of the delegates or the congress.
12. ICE also offers private tours and will be glad to make special itineraries for you.
Please book your tours well in advance to avoid disappointment later.
1. Advance payment to be made within 3 days of receiving a tentative confirmation from ICE.
2. 25% deposit to be made at the time of booking if bookings are made more than one month prior to scheduled start date of the tour chosen.
3. Tour will be confirmed after receipt of 25% advance deposit.
4. 100% payment must be received by ICE minimum one month prior to scheduled start of the tour or at the time booking of tour whichever is later.
5. Payment can be made online by Visa / Master / Diners cards, select net-banking accounts or by wire transfer or by demand drafts. Details will be provided by ICE at the time of tentative confirmation of services.
All cancellations / amendments must be received by ICE in writing and refunds will be made after deducting the retention charges as per the following criteria –
Please note –
1. Amendments in terms of change of dates, change of tours, reduction in number of passengers will be treated as cancellations & amended requests will be subject to availability of facilities. Inability of ICE to provide services as per amendments will not dilute its right to charge retention.
2. The above applies to the tour cost (ground arrangements) only. The cancellation charges for air tickets will be as per the airlines rules applicable.
3. Full advance collected shall be refunded in case the tour is cancelled by us due to inadequate participation or any other reason. However, the delegates will be offered alternatives in case of cancellation due to inadequate participation.
For private tours, tailor-made itineraries and any specific needs or queries, please contact ICE at firstname.lastname@example.org.